In a recent post, I mentioned that I would post my design board for Clara’s nook. Well, today is the day!
If you want a little bit of background on this project, check out this post. I have been incredibly unsuccessful at shopping for the drapery that I want to use in this space, so that aspect may change a bit, but here is what I am thinking for Clara’s tiny nook:
And the source list:
1. Mobile – Amazon; $35
2. Owl Print – craftedbylindy on Etsy; $6
3. Amy Butler Lotus Wall Flower Cherry Fabric for curtains – $8.98/yard
4. Shag Rug – Overstock; $65
5. Stokke Sleepi Crib in Natural – Diapers.com; $799.99
6. Babylicious Fitted Crib Sheet – Target $17.99
7. Fabric Storage Bins – sewingmomma on Etsy; $38.99
8. Graco Changin Table – Walmart.com; $89.97
9. allen + roth Spanish Tile Wallpaper for the changing table lining – Lowes.com; $20.98
I think my favorite part of this board are the fabric bins found on Etsy. I am probably not going to pay that much for two storage bins, but I am hoping that I might be able to make some something similar. A lot of our shopping will be done at home with some upcyling. Our current changing table has a fake cherry finish, so the hope is to re-paint that white and line the shelves with some of that awesome wallpaper that I found at Lowes.
Hopefully, I will make some progress on the space this weekend and will have an update for you sometime next week. We’ll see how that goes, as I am a notorious procrastinator!
Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!